PAYROLL DEDUCTION SCHEMES
SIGN UP NOW FOR 6TOWNS CREDIT UNION PAYROLL DEDUCTION SCHEME!
Payroll membership with 6Towns Credit Union is a hassle free means of regular saving or repaying your loan with us. The scheme is available to people who are employed.
Simply complete the payroll deduction form and pass it onto your employer.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN 6TOWNS CREDIT UNION AND USE YOUR EMPLOYER’S PAYROLL DEDUCTION SCHEME?
• Credit unions offer ethical investments
• Money invested in a credit union benefits the local community, not shareholders
• You can save as little or as much as you want on a regular basis
• Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
• Payroll deductions are a convenient and easy way to save
• Because the payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank, you don’t feel the impact, but you get the benefits of saving
• If you need to borrow money, 6Towns Credit Union offer low-cost loans to its members
If you are one of our current select employers, we are committed to working with you to raise awareness of 6Towns Credit Union and the services we offer to your employees.
We can tailor our activities to suit your requirements, some of the things we can offer include:
Attending a lunchtime drop in session to meet your staff
• Providing information for your intranet or website
• Assisting with your induction programme
• Providing posters for noticeboards
• Aupplying articles for your newsletters
• Making presentations at meetings
If you would like to discuss ideas for your organisation, would like us to visit or need additional promotional material please call us on 0121 553 3110.
Whether you are a small business with only a few members of staff or a larger organisation, we are committed to working with you to promote 6Towns Credit Union and the benefits of membership to your employees. Whether they are full or part time, employees can access our services.
Adding 6Towns Credit Union to your employee benefits package is easy to arrange and it’s FREE.
To join us please contact us.